[Fuller Info] Email to Fuller Families December 18, 2014

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Thu Dec 18 14:03:29 EST 2014

Dear Fuller Families,

Attached is my memo and an electronic copy of the Fuller newsletter
(recently sent home) in three languages, including the article about the
Curious Crimson Crew that was inadvertently left out of the original
newsletter. We are proud of their work and we apologize that this article
was not included in the original newsletter.

I have also attached a Growth Mindset PowerPoint from the presentation on
December 9, sponsored by the FPS Bilingual Parent Advisory Council.

Happy reading!

Sincerely,

Sharon

--
Sharon Seyller
Principal

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail."
Unknown