[Fuller Middle] Cooks / Bakers wanted

Fuller Middle Announcement fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Mon Mar 13 07:56:00 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone

I know you've heard the announcements about the combo Fuller/McCarthy PTO
fundraiser coming up this Saturday, March 18, from 4-6pm, the Battle of the
Heats and Sweets.

For some reason, word is not getting out to the kids and families, and I've
been told that sign-ups are not as expected.

Cooks are needed for the Chili/Feijoada cook-off and Brownie/Brigadeiro
bake-off.  People interested in participating should sign-up here:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080a48a8a628a31-chili

Cooks and their families eat for free.  If you're coming to taste, it's $3
per person or no more than $10 for a family.

STAFF members are also welcome to compete (and if memory serves, we have
many members of our staff who participated in our own chili cook-off lunch
thing last year - so you know how to cook!!)

Please help by getting this info out to your team families and asking them
to sign-up/participate.  If not enough people sign-up, the entire event
will be cancelled.

Thanks for your help supporting the PTOs of both Fuller and McCarthy!

Carol :-)

--
Ronald Harvey
Main Office Secretary