[Fuller Info] Fwd: Please forward via fuller-lists ( formerly known as the loop)

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Mon Mar 17 13:34:34 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sharon Seyller <sseyller at framingham.k12.ma.us>
Date: Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Subject: Please forward via fuller-lists ( formerly known as the loop)
To: Laura Slason <lslason at framingham.k12.ma.us>
Cc: Marlene Chaplin <mchaplin at framingham.k12.ma.us>

Dear Fuller Families,

My weekly communication comes to you from San Diego, where I am part of a
district visitation team to see many schools in the High Tech High
campuses.  Below is a link so you can learn more about this internationally
visited, highly successful and innovative approach to teaching and learning
for the 21st century.  As a STEAM school, there is much to be learned and
shared with the Fuller community from a school system that focuses on the
integration of multiple disciplines.

www.*hightechhigh*.org/

I look forward to sharing with you what I have learned during my visit to
these schools.

Warm regards

Sharon

Sent from my iPad