[Fuller Info] announcements 3/17/14

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Mon Mar 17 08:39:29 EDT 2014

Spring pictures April 10th  more info to come

Pi day announcements

We had 30 students participate in Friday's pi day contest and everyone did
an excellent job.  In total, they memorized one thousand seven hundred and
seventeen digits of pi.  That's an average of 57 and 1/4 digits per person.
While no one has yet broken the Fuller Middle school record there are a few
who are on their way.  The winners from each grade level are:

>From the 8th grade, memorizing 140 digits - Hailey Badaracco.  This is
Hailey's second consecutive year winning for her grade level.  This year
she memorized 22 additional digits.  Congratulations Hailey.

>From the 7th grade, memorizing 160 digits - Katy Doherty.  This is also
Katy's second consecutive year, memorizing 30 more digits this year than
she did last year.  We look forward to seeing what Katy can do next year as
an 8th grader!!!

>From our Newcomers Academy, we have Erica Parada who memorized 100 digits
of Pi.  Truly amazing!

And from the 6th grade, memorizing the most digits of Pi at Fuller this
year is Yonara Balcos from the Lime team.  Yonara was able to memorize 208
digits of Pi.  Fantastic job Yonara.  We can't wait to see how you do next
year.

The winners will receive their prizes later this week.

Thank you to everyone who participated and we can look forward to our next
contest in only 362 days!!

A reminder that there is a Seussical rehearsal today from 2:30 - 5:00

No Interact meeting this week.

The pennies for Patients fundraiser is now over. The winning homeroom will
be announced on Wednesday