[Fuller Info] attendance 3/14/14

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Fri Mar 14 08:36:30 EDT 2014

*STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT*

Allison Benabdallah                Fuller                        Nager,
Sheldon

Erin Morrill                         Fuller                        No,
Sub

Virginia Catanese                   Fuller                        No,
Sub

Beth Cullington                     Fuller                        No, Sub

Lisa Columbo                      Fuller                        Wiadro,
Marty

Am Fouti                           Fuller                        Kizner,
Diane

*STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENT*

We are in our final week of Pennies for Patients Challenge. Keeps it
coming? J

Happy Pi Day!  If you are a contestant in today's contest make sure you
have received a pass from your homeroom teacher with the time you should
report to C6, Mrs. Rappaport's office.  Good Luck!

Band students - Remember any late reflections must be submitted today.

The pennies for patients homeroom challenge is just about over, Interact
students will be coming by either today or Monday and we will tally up the
final results. Mr. Keady's homeroom is leading Mrs. Benabdallah's homeroom
by only $14. Who will take the lunch??  The Interact club would like to
thank everyone that helped this great cause. So far we have collected
$1611.00