[Fuller Info] "The Secret Life of the Massachusetts Teen" presentation

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Thu Jan 9 13:38:45 EST 2014

Please find attached flyers (in English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
announcing an upcoming event sponsored by the Town-wide PTO and The
Community Health Forum Task Force.

The presentation is by Jon Mattleman and he is speaking about "The Secret
Life of the Massachusetts Teen". We will have translators available and his
presentation will be translated into Spanish and Portuguese.

 We are providing light refreshments before the presentation.