[Fuller Middle] Cradles to Crayons - Clothing Drive

Fuller Middle Announcement fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Mon Mar 26 12:36:58 EDT 2018

*Hello Fuller families,This year Megan DiPasquale(8th grade) has been
chosen to be the project 351 ambassador. Being an ambassador, it is her
responsibility to create a service project. This year she has partnered
with “Cradles to Crayons” and do a clothing drive to help children and
families that are unable to provide for themselves. We are looking for boys
and girls clothes sizes newborn to 20 and adult small and medium. The
clothes must be new or gently used with no stains or broken zippers. Megan
has also put in place a reward system to encourage people to donate. If
your child brings in clothing donations, they will receive a raffle ticket
from Mr.Harvey and will be entered into a weekly raffle for the chance to
win a 10 dollar gift card. This is the last week to bring in clothes and we
have not yet reached our goal of 15 bags. We hope that you donate clothes
so that children can come to school and feel comfortable and happy. Please
help and donate! *

--
Ronald Harvey
Main Office Secretary