[Fuller Middle] Fwd: 21st Century Aviators Registration!

Fuller Middle Announcement fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Mon Dec 12 14:34:54 EST 2016

Hello Friends and Family of Fuller Middle School,

It is time for us to open registration for the Fuller 21st Century
Aviators! The calendar for the program is included on the attached flyers,
as well as on the flyers that were sent home with all students today
(Monday).

Aviators runs on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from
2:25-5:00pm. Students will come together for snack and homework help, as
well as a variety of clubs and workshops. At the end of the day, students
will close with small group advising and team-building activities. At
5:00pm, students will be dismissed and may qualify to take the Late Bus
home! This program is entirely free of charge.

This session, we are excited to partner with Microsoft to bring "Tools for
School" and "Kodu" to our students. We're thrilled to have a STEM Career
Expo, where students will have the opportunity to learn about different
STEM fields and meet professionals to learn more about the wonderful world
of STEM. We'll have the opportunity to learn Graffiti Art and Anime, learn
about each other's cultures at International Club, and play some basketball
and indoor soccer games. These are only a couple of the fun clubs we have
planned, so be sure to take a look at the registration packets for a full
list!

*Registration forms are due to Molly Kazin (in the main office) by
Wednesday 12/21, so be sure to fill them out ASAP! Registration is first
come, first serve. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.*

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or email
me!

Email: MKazin at framingham.k12.ma.us
Office Phone: 508-782-7634
Cell Phone: 774-505-0425

Best,
Molly Kazin

*Molly Kazin*
*21st Century Out of School Time Coordinator*
*@ Fuller Middle School*
email: mkazin at framingham.k12.ma.us
office phone: 508-782-7634
cell phone: 774-505-0425