[Fuller Info] FHS Wreath sales -- FYI

Fuller Information Newsletter fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Tue Oct 27 09:10:13 EDT 2015

Dear Fuller Families,

Please see the following announcement about wreath fundraiser at FHS:

*I am the Vice President of the Senior Class at FHS and we are beginning
our annual wreath sales! *

*As much as I'd love to see high school students racing to purchase
wreaths, this crucial fundraiser is definitely geared towards parents and
other adults in the Framingham Community and I was hoping that as the
middle school principles, you could mention this fundraiser in your
newsletters. This would help us a great deal with gaining attention for the
sale. There will soon be a link on the FHS website to reference and below
is the google form for ordering a wreath:*

https://docs.google.com/a/fpsed.org/forms/d/1OMDQgY3Fn8Gr7cfePxm04eQKoiwrt60_Fayx28XzAh0/viewform

Thank you so much,
Maeve O'Leary

--
Sharon Seyller
Principal

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail."
Unknown