[Fuller Info] Late Bus time change for this year

Fuller Information Newsletter fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Thu Sep 24 11:56:24 EDT 2015

Dear Fuller Families,

The new Fuller 21st Century Grant Funded After-school program requires a
*change* to the historical late bus time of 4:15.  As of the start of this
program (which we anticipate to be October 5 or or soon after) there will
only be a 5:00 p.m. late bus, Monday through Thursday, which means your
child(ren) will arrive home between 5:10-6:00 p.m.  *This means that there
will be no 4:15 late bus run*.

Late bus stops will be determined soon after after school applications are
competed and turned in. We anticipate that applications and program
descriptions will be given to students early next week.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sharon

--
Sharon Seyller
Principal

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail."
Unknown