[Fuller Info] PTO Announcement

Fuller Information Newsletter fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Fri Sep 18 09:23:46 EDT 2015

*Fuller Wear*

Please check out our new Fuller Wear options with our new logo and Wick
Away t-Shirt option in Navy, Lime and Pink. Click on link below to view
order form with all the details. All orders must be returned with payment
by October 2nd. Questions? Email: susanne.olson at gmx.net

*English:*
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52/images/7d2c36c0-e3e9-4205-9043-369b3b7e5cc7.jpg

*Spanish:*

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52/images/24fc553b-58f5-41d8-8792-ab986c315382.jpg

*Portuguese*
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52/images/4755a014-bac5-4fe8-85c2-008cfaec4e12.jpg

*Fuller Ski Club*

Please consider signing your child up for the Fuller Ski Club by contacting
Fuller parent John Bastow:
Email: limey at thebastows.com

Mobile Phone: 617-694-6608

Below the details on dates and costs:

This season’s dates are every Friday for 6 weeks from January 8th through
February 12th.  This year’s rates are as follows:

·       6 week lift ticket - $118.00

·       6 week ski or snowboard rental (optional) - $100.00

·       6 week helmet rental (helmets are required but you can bring your
own) - $20.00

·       6 week 1 hour lesson (optional) - $60.00

·       Bus transportation (estimated based on 40 students) - $155.00

--
Ronald Harvey
Main Office Secretary

"Respect | Responsibility | Results"