[Fuller Info] Pick up and Drop off at Fuller

Fuller Information Newsletter fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Thu Aug 27 11:23:44 EDT 2015

Dear Fuller Families,

By now, you should have received a Connect-Ed call from me.  I sent a
message to all Fuller Families reminding everyone to be extra cautious when
entering and leaving the parking lot during pick up and drop off times.

To assist with a smoother and more clear process, we have requested that
entrance and exit signs be posted, as well as arrows painted on the
pavement.  We are confident that these steps will improve the morning drop
off and afternoon pick up processes at Fuller.

Thank you,

Sharon

--
Sharon Seyller
Principal

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail."
Unknown