[Fuller Info] Changes to Morning Bus Traffic Flow at Fuller School

Fuller Information Newsletter fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Fri Apr 10 12:29:15 EDT 2015

Good Morning,

We wanted to let you know of a few changes regarding bus drop off in the
morning effecting Fuller. Due to the traffic flow back up issues at
McCarthy and Fuller, transportation has changed the drop off spots for some
of our buses. The district will send 5 buses into the big parking lot
dropping students off at the side door.  The buses affected are #’s 5, M28,
#2, 34, and 35.

Those students will go into the building through the side door.  The
remainder of the Fuller buses will continue to drop off in the front of
Fuller for the remainder of this school year.

This morning (Friday) was the first day of the new system and had no
apparent impact on Parent drop off or Bus backup on Flagg Dr.

Parents can continue to drop off students in front of the side door as
usual. Thank you for your safe driving, and our apologies for any surprises
this may have caused.

Yours sincerely,

Mike Stevens.