[Fuller Info] Exciting news for Fuller

Fuller Information Newsletter fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Sun Mar 15 14:36:06 EDT 2015

Dear Fuller Families,

I invite you to take a moment to click on this link to read the press
release.  I am very proud of the progress Fuller has made as a developing
STEAM school.  The grant is the result of the collaborative efforts led by
Rhea Brown and Talene Orlando, our STEAM Leaders.

Dear Ignite the Power of STEM Grant Winners,

The Cambridge Community Foundation issued a press release today about the
winning projects.  Click here to review the release:
http://cambridgecf.org/content/cambridge-community-foundation-together-biogen-idec-foundation-awards-84000-grants-science
.

Biogen Idec is building its social media presence.  If you or your district
posts about your project on Facebook or Twitter now and/or during the life
of the project, please let us know so we can make sure those that follow us
can be made aware of your initiative.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
The Biogen Idec Foundation

Fuller enjoys being in the spotlight for our STEAM growth!

Sincerely,

Sharon

--
Sharon Seyller
Principal

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail."
Unknown