[Fuller Info] Fuller bathrooms -- short term plan

Fuller Information Newsletter fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Thu Mar 5 08:23:35 EST 2015

Dear Fuller Families,

Your child's homeroom teacher read the following message to all students
this morning.

*This is a message from Ms. Seyller and Mr. Stevens:*

*It has come to our attention that there have been some problems in both
the girls and boys bathrooms at our school.  There have been reports of
graffiti, misuse of paper towels and soap, and even some property damage.
While we realize that this is likely the result of a few students making
poor decisions, we believe that you all have the right to a clean and safe
bathroom. In order for us to address this issue, we are temporarily closing
the regular bathrooms in order to conduct a full investigation.*

*For today and tomorrow, and all of next week, you will be able to use any
of the four bathrooms in the nurse's office.  We realize that this is an
inconvenience for you and we are sorry to have to do this. *

*Thank you for understanding that we need time to figure out what's
happening, and how to support students to make good decisions, based on our
core values of respect, responsibility, and results.*

*We also ask that if you have any first-hand knowledge of students who are
making these poor choices in the bathroom, please notify us so that we can
listen to your concerns, and take appropriate action.*

*Sincerely,*

*Ms. Seyller and Mr. Stevens*
We are asking that you speak with your child about the need to make sure
they are doing their part by being respectful and responsible when using
the bathrooms.

We plan to re-open all bathrooms on Monday, March 16th.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  Thank you for
your understanding and support.

Regards,

Sharon

--
Sharon Seyller
Principal

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail."
Unknown