[Fuller Info] 2.26 Announcement Day 6 *Correction*

Fuller Information Newsletter fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Thu Feb 26 09:13:20 EST 2015

We are hosting a *Parent Information Night on **Tuesday, March 3rd,  at **KEEFE
Tech** starting at 6:30PM* in our school restaurant (flyer attached).  This
event is open to any parents/guardians interested in learning more about
Keefe Tech as an option for high school.  If there are any avenues that you
can share this information with your families, I greatly appreciate it!

Also included is information that we are sending home to many of our 8th
grade applicants regarding our *After-School March Madness Program.  *The
program will run the same as last year with 3 days after-school on the same
week:*Tuesday, March 10, Wednesday, March 11 and Thursday, March 12th*.
Goal of the program is for applicants to connect with students from other
middle schools, meet faculty, feel comfortable in our school and try out
some of the Career and Tech Programs we offer.  It is voluntary for
applicants.

We will coordinate transportation at all middle school dismissal times to
Keefe Tech.  Students will need to have a parent pick them up at Keefe at
5:30PM *(end of the building closest to Loring Arena)* each day.  *Parents
will have a stamped envelope to return their permission forms directly to
us so there is no need for anything on your end*, but I wanted everyone to
have a copy of the information that will be sent home.

--
Ronald Harvey
Main Office Secretary

"Respect | Responsibility | Results"