[Fuller Info] Pink card replacements

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Fri Aug 29 12:34:12 EDT 2014

*We are trying something different this year instead of pink cards to get
updated parent information I am sending home with each student a Student
Verification Form. These forms will be going home on Tuesday.  Please
review and update address, phone numbers, email addresses.  If you have a
new address please have your child bring to the office proof of residency,
we need that in order to change it. Also in contacts please add anyone that
would be picking up your child during the day. We will be checking ID so
make sure they are added to the sheet.  Please send the form back as soon
as possible and even if there are no changes.  I hope your child has had a
great couple of days.*

*Enjoy your long weekend, please feel free to contact me with any
questions.*

*Laura Slason*
*Office Manager*
*Fuller Middle School*