[Fuller Info] Apologies for errors in announcement! Corrected version here...

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Tue Jun 17 14:36:56 EDT 2014

Hello Fuller Families,

I am pleased to announce that Fuller Middle School has a new Vice
Principal.  Mike Stevens has over 20 years of experience teaching
engineering and technology to students at the middle and high school
levels.  Most of his experience has been in the Maynard Public Schools,
where he worked with me for three years.  I am thrilled to have Mike join
the Fuller Leadership Team; his experience as a trained engineer, as well
as his teaching and leadership experiences will be a tremendous asset to
our school.  He has high expectations for students, and for himself.  He is
a very strong collaborator, and I look forward to working with him as we
continue to develop as a STEAM school.

Mike comes to Framingham with leadership experience as a technology
coordinator and as the president of the Maynard Teachers Association; he
looks forward to joining the Fuller community.  Throughout the interview
process, Mike shared with the search committee and Fuller staff , “Much as I
have enjoyed the challenge as a classroom teacher, my personal journey has
arrived at a junction where I am drawn to the role of school
leadership.”

Mike is a 21st Century educator in every way!  Mike has a global
perspective having spent two years teaching in Nigeria, and he recently
spent a few months teaching in Ecuador.  The opportunity to come to
Fuller Middle
School was especially appealing to Mike, given its breadth of
diversity.

Yours Truly,

Sharon

--
Sharon Seyller
Principal

"If the only tool you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail."
Unknown