[Fuller Info] announcements 5/15/14

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Thu May 15 08:57:15 EDT 2014

*Congratulations to the jazz band for earning a silver medal at last
night’s central ma MAJE festival*

The Fuller PTO would like to invite you to our final meeting of 2014.

Come find out what we have planned for 2014-2015.  While the volunteer
opportunities aren't quite as extensive as in the elementary school, there
are still ways you can be involved and lend a hand.

*When*:    Monday May 19th

             7:00 p.m.

*Where*:  Fuller Middle School library

**Refreshments will be served and childcare will be provided.**

The spring 80’s dance is this Friday. Don’t miss out on this last school
event of the year. DJ Exponent will be spinning the tunes, get your tickets
from Ms. Gallagher, Mrs. Slason or any interact member.

The Interact Club is hosting a dance on May 16 and is asking for snack
donations.  Cases of water, single packed chips, cookies, candy or other
snacks would be appreciated.  Please bring them to the office and mark them
Dance or Ms. Gallagher.  Thanks in advance for your donation.

 Band members:  Do not forget to be at our after-school rehearsal on
Thursday. 8th grade is from 2:30 – 3:00 and 6th/7th grade is from 3:00-4:00
pm. Any 6th/7th graders should either find a place to stay until 3:00, or
join us quietly in the auditorium at 2:30.

Frozen Ropes is hosting a Dodgeball fundraiser on Saturday, May 17th from
6:30pm - 8:30pm.  This is for anyone ages 11-14.  The cost is $20 per
player.  To register please have kids bring an envelope with payment in to
the office for Mrs. Slason   Please mark the envelope with your child's
name and "Dodgeball Fundraiser" on the front.  Cash or check is
accepted.  Please
make checks payable to Fuller PTO.  This event is limited to the first 60
registrations.  For more information email Elizabeth Badaracco at
elizabeth.badaracco at frozenropes.com