[Fuller Info] announcements 5/7/14

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Wed May 7 09:34:56 EDT 2014

The Interact Club is hosting a dance on May 16 and is asking for snack
donations.  Cases of water, single packed chips, cookies, candy or other
snacks would be appreciated.  Please bring them to the office and mark them
Dance or Ms. Gallagher.  Thanks in advance for your donation.

 Politics club will meet today @2:55 in B24

Tuesday, May 13th @ 6:00 FHS 8th grade athletics orientation held in the
FHS auditorium

Teacher Appreciation Luncheon- How much do we LOVE our Fuller Faculty and
Staff?!?!  Let's show our amazing team we appreciate everything they do.
 Fuller's Teacher Appreciation Luncheon is on Thursday, May 8th.  Thanks to
Howard and Dawn-Marie Cornett for volunteering to organize this luncheon.
HELP IS STILL NEEDED!  If you can make a donation of food or cash or help
set up or clean up, please email Dawn-Marie Cornett at dawnmariec at gmail.com or
register atwww.SignUpGenius.com/go/70A0B4EAAA72FA20-teacher<https://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=c.jump&jump=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esignupgenius%2Ecom%2Fgo%2F70A0B4EAAA72FA20%2Dteacher>

Please have your child check out the office counter, there are new
Spring/Summer program handouts