[Fuller Info] announcements 4/30/14

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Wed Apr 30 08:36:06 EDT 2014

   Raffle winners

April 30th Jane Bruce Ipod Shuffle & iTunes gift card

Last call to register for the McCarthy/Fuller 5K and Fun Run - scheduled for
 Sunday May 4th.  All runners/walkers need to be registered by Thursday evening
(on-line at www.active.com and search for McCarthy/Fuller).) or Friday morning
(paper registrations).

Registration 8:00 am
½ Mile Fun Run 9:15am
Start Time 5K Run/Walk 10:00 am
Prizes 11:00 am
Registration, & bib pick up: Friday 2:30 pm-4:00 pm or Sunday 8:00-8:50am
at Miriam McCarthy Elementary School, 8 Flagg Drive, Framingham MA 01702

We look forward to seeing you all there!

 Thanks,

Gina (& the entire PTO Board)

Teacher Appreciation Luncheon- How much do we LOVE our Fuller Faculty and
Staff?!?!  Let's show our amazing team we appreciate everything they do.
 Fuller's Teacher Appreciation Luncheon is on Thursday, May 8th.  Thanks to
Howard and Dawn-Marie Cornett for volunteering to organize this luncheon.
HELP IS STILL NEEDED !  If you can make a donation of food or cash or help
set up or clean up, please email Dawn-Marie Cornett at dawnmariec at gmail.com or
register atwww.SignUpGenius.com/go/70A0B4EAAA72FA20-teacher<https://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=c.jump&jump=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Esignupgenius%2Ecom%2Fgo%2F70A0B4EAAA72FA20%2Dteacher>

Gina (& the entire PTO Board)

Please have your child check out the office counter, there are new
Spring/Summer program handouts

Summer Scene booklets were passed out before vacation; extras are on the
counter in the main office

Band students – six flags payment is due Monday May 5th