[Fuller Info] 10 years of middle school festival

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Tue Apr 29 09:24:17 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon
Attached you will find a poster announcing a very special night in
Framingham.  On Friday May 2 at 6:30 PM at Walsh Middle School all three
Middle School Drama Companies will combine for the first time to celebrate
10 years of competing int he METG Middle School Drama Festival.  On
Saturday May 3 these students and teachers will get on buses and load
trucks and head off across the state to represent Framingham.

YOU have the opportunity to see all three of these shows at one time at our
first ever festival benefit performance!  Several hundred students are
involved in these shows and have been rehearsing for months.  Please
support them by spending an evening enjoying the fruits of their labor and
sending them off with a "theater rally"

Tickets are available at http://www.ticketstage.com and at the door at
Walsh.  Our Middle Schools united in an evening of high quality, high
energy theater- what more could you ask for?

*News Outlets- this is a very big deal for us.  I would appreciate any
coverage you could provide either before the event or on the evening of the
event to help us celebrate these students.  Please feel free to contact me
or any of the principals for more information.*

Donna A Wresinski
dwresinski at framingham.k12.ma.us

PreK-12 Fine and Performing Arts Department Head
Framingham Public Schools
Framingham, MA 01701
508 782 777