[Fuller Info] announcements 4/8/14

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Tue Apr 8 09:51:14 EDT 2014

April 5th raffle winner - Sharon Burton

April 6th raffle winner - Zachary Quigley Brody

April 7th raffle winner -  Christine Tibor

April 8th raffle winner - Bill Fleishman

Last day to pre-order your yearbook is April 17th. Yearbooks are $15.50
each.  For only $1 you can put a message in the yearbook for a friend. Come
to the office to fill out a form.

Please have your child check out the office counter, there are new
Spring/Summer program handouts

Mark your calendars! The Fuller PTO is hosting a dining fundraiser at UNO's
in Framingham. This will take place today, April 8th all day long. You need
to bring a voucher with you so Fuller gets the credit. You can dine in or
takeout. Fuller has an opportunity to earn 20% of your bill. So everyone
please go! Vouchers will be sent to all students in homeroom.

The second annual Fuller talent show will be on May 9th. Forms must be
turned in by Friday April 11th in order to enter an act.  Forms will be in
homerooms and in the office.

April 10th Spring pictures--forms were passed out in homeroom today, more
available in the office.

*Minecraft Tournament at the Framingham Public Library, Tuesday, April 22,
1-5pm (school vacation)*
You've asked for it and we're doing it -- our first ever minecraft
tournament! The tournament will be played Hunger Games style on the PC and
other games will be available while you wait your turn to do battle. You do
not have to have your own PC minecraft account, but please let us know if
you do when you register. *Pre-registration is required, with a maximum of
30 players*; please register by contacting Marcy Maiorana at
mmaiorana at minlib.net or by calling508-532-5570, ext. 4335. This event will
be run by GameUnderground and the Library.

 Geography bee participants will meet in B24 on Wednesday at 2:30

Don't forget to get your Fuller 5K registration forms in. You can also sign
up online at active.com

There will be an Interact meeting on Thursday April 10th in the cafeteria.
We have a guest speaker so please be on time

There will be auditions for the one-act festival play today at 3:00 pm in
the auditorium.

Politics club will meet on Wednesday at 2:45 in B24. We will be taking out
picture for the yearbook