[Fuller Info] Fwd: Fuller PTO e-news - McCarthy/Fuller 5K and Fun Run

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Tue Apr 1 17:51:10 EDT 2014

Gina M. G. Fishman

gmgfishman at gmail.com

Subject: Fuller PTO e-news - McCarthy/Fuller 5K and Fun Run

     Weekly Fuller Middle School PTO update.
 Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your
browser<http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=dd4295098d&e=dc38c31bfa>.

                  Check us out on Facebook
<http://k12.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=7f4855c15f&e=dc38c31bfa>
    Forward to a
Friend<http://us7.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=dd4295098d&e=dc38c31bfa>
     *Schedule of events for the McCarthy/Fuller 5K & Fun Run*

Registration and bib pickup
Fri, May 2nd 2:30-4:00PM  or
Sun, May 4th 08:00-08:50 AM at McCarthy Elementary School

1/2 Mile Run Run:
9:15 AM

Start time 5K Run/Walk
10:00 AM

Prizes
11:00 AM
   Heading 4 *Repeatable content blocks:* Repeatable sections are noted
with plus and minus signs so that you can add and subtract content blocks.
You can also get a little
fancy<http://k12.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=1b977d0f00&e=dc38c31bfa>:
repeat blocks and remove all text to make image "gallery" sections, or do
the opposite and remove images for text-only blocks!
fancy<http://k12.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=08b208b76b&e=dc38c31bfa>:
repeat blocks and remove all text to make image "gallery" sections, or do
the opposite and remove images for text-only blocks!
         *Hello Fuller Families - as promised, here is some more detailed
information on the upcoming McCarthy/Fuller 5K and Fun Run*

By now many of you have heard that McCarthy Elementary School is including
us in their 5K and Fun Run.  It was a HUGE success for them last year, and
we hope it will be successful for our Fuller community as well.  This 5K is
open to all runners/walkers, only prerequisite is that you want to come out
and HAVE SOME FUN!

The race route can be found
here<http://k12.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=9c85591c63&e=dc38c31bfa>
.

Your child(ren) should have come home with a registration
form<http://k12.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=85d972ed4e&e=dc38c31bfa>.
Was that form misplaced?  No problem, as one can register online
<http://k12.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=4665cfc774&e=dc38c31bfa>as
well. Register by April 18, 2014 to receive a McCarthy/Fuller 5K & Fun Run
T-shirt (when you register, make sure to indicate shirt size).  If you
register online, please make sure you select the "Fuller" option, so
proceeds from your registration fee go to Fuller.

Note that registration fees go UP after April 18th, so register EARLY to
lock in the the lower rate.

In addition to the proceeds from the registration fee, we are encouraging
Fuller students to seek sponsorship from friends, relatives and/or
neighbors.  The attached form
<http://k12.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=e857aa6980&e=dc38c31bfa>can
be used for that.  If your child(ren) raise $25.00, they will earn a $5.00
gift card to Sweet Spot Frozen Yogurt.  If they raise $75.00, they will
earn a Fuller T-shirt.

You aren't a runner?? That's OK -- there are lots of other activities for
you.  There will be mini trampolines, an obstacle course, a shaved ICE
Truck, a DJ with fun dance game etc. You will not want to miss out on this
fantastic community event.

As you know, our ability to support all students depends on our ability to
successfully fund raise.  Please consider coming out to support the Fuller
Community.

Thank you for your continued support!

Facebook<http://k12.us7.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=d54b1b7eb8&e=dc38c31bfa>|
forward
to a friend<http://us7.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=732521f7f26c1a04a6304cb52&id=dd4295098d&e=dc38c31bfa>

   *Copyright © 2014 Fuller Middle School PTO, All rights reserved.*
This email was sent on behalf of the Fuller Middle School PTO. You have
received this email because your son and/or daughter attend Fuller. The PTO
thanks you for your continued support.
*Our mailing address is:*
Fuller Middle School PTO
31 Flagg Drive, Framingham, MA