[Fuller Info] Fwd: School Picture Day is Almost Here

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Mon Mar 31 11:07:58 EDT 2014

FYI
Marlene

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lifetouch National School Studios <email at pages-lifetouch.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Subject: School Picture Day is Almost Here
To: mchaplin at framingham.k12.ma.us

 Help parents prepare for Picture Day.
 To view this email as a web page, go
here.<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=6e376cfd21b9c2c0e6f4b7cce18492f9ab6d4d280b2d8c7212e198f12aeafcca226931795a9930ae>

*Hello Marlene Chaplin*
*Help parents prepare for Picture Day: 04/10/2014*
*Picture Day ID: OB243725Q0*

The email below is a convenient reminder for parents and by forwarding it
to your students' parents, you'll share:

   - Answers to common questions about Picture Day
   - Picture Day notifications for parents
   - Information about ordering portraits

Please delete these instructions before sending the email below to your
parents.

Thanks for your partnership-we look forward to seeing you on Picture Day!
  *** ! PLEASE COPY & PASTE THE EMAIL BELOW TO PARENTS ! ***
* Fuller Middle School Picture Day: 04/10/2014*   Picture Day is almost
here!

Watch for the Picture Day flyer coming home with your child from school.
Review the flyer for details about your child's school photo program.

*Picture Day ID: OB243725Q0*     This spring, we are proud to partner with
Operation Smile to transform the lives of over 200 children throughout
North America and around the world - one smile at a time.          Lifetouch
2014
*** ! STOP COPYING ! ** *  © 2014 Lifetouch National School Studios Inc.
All rights reserved.

This email was sent by: Lifetouch 11000 Viking Drive, Suite 400 Eden
Prairie, MN, 55344, USA

To update your profile or unsubscribe, please click here
<http://cl.exct.net/?qs=6e376cfd21b9c2c0671ca123adb461c2fef3f90bc5192ba21740d1da4d4bdae80320860a6cbe47a2>