[Fuller Info] announcements 3/19/14

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Wed Mar 19 09:53:07 EDT 2014

Spring pictures April 10th  more info to come

Reminder for the cast of Seussical that rehearsal is cancelled today.

There will be rehearsal tomorrow from 2:30 - 5:00

Politics club will meet today in B24 at 3:00

On behalf of the Interact club and the Pennies for Patients Homeroom
Challenge, we would like to announce that Fuller Middle School has reached
our goal of $2000 and we have gone beyond it! In 3 short weeks we raised
almost $2500 for this worthwhile cause.

The winner of the challenge and the homeroom that will get a catered lunch
from The Olive Garden is... Mr. Keady's homeroom!  Congratulations

No Chamber Choir rehearsal Thursday or Friday.

Band Student- Please arrive @ 5:45 tonight for our concert at FHS that
starts at 7:00 pm

The annual calendar raffle is here! Tickets are $5 each or 3 for $10 for 30
chances to win great prizes.

Some of the prizes are $25 gift cards to Target, Best Buy, Starbucks, PF
Chang's and many more! Some other items are Lazer Zone and Mini golf
passes. Museum of Science package worth $86 and an Ipod shuffle. Complete
list of calendar raffle prizes are posted on the Fuller website as well as
provided in the student package.

Every student is being issued a package with instructions, the daily prize
calendar, tickets and an envelope to return your tickets and money. If you
run out of tickets there are more in the office. The earlier you return
your tickets the earlier you are entered in the raffle. The first raffle
drawing begins April 1st. The top 2 ticket sellers will receive a $25
ITunes gift card.

There will be a 7th grade push up booklet check-in this morning. Please
report to the gym after announcements if you are in the challenge.

Mrs Hackett will be running an "Alien Workshop" for trimester 2 today and
tomorrow afterschool