[Fuller Info] announcements 2/26/14

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Wed Feb 26 10:29:49 EST 2014

The Math Club will be held today at Fuller after school. Students in the
Math Club should report to the cafeteria at 2:30 to set up

There will be a short Interact meeting today in the cafeteria at 2:30. If
you cannot attend please see Mrs. Gallagher. The meeting will be over at
3:15

Fuller's Future Scientists & Engineers Club is meeting today at the New
Meeting time--2:30- 3:30.  We are working on our parachute project.

8th graders please remind your parents to come to our "parent coffee night"
on March 3rd at 6:30. We will be discussing transitioning to high school.

Two 6th graders, Katie Ellsworth & Vienna Monestime, together with their
basketball team, "The Framingham Destroyers" are holding a food drive
fundraiser for the Framingham Pearl Street Cupboard & Café.  They are
collecting baby food basics from now until February 28th. They are looking
for the following donations; Any Gerber & Enfamil food items, diapers size
1 & 3 and baby wipes. If you bring in donations, please look for the large
box in the library.  All of your donations will benefit Framingham
families.  Thank you for your support!

Pennies for Patients challenge has begun and will continue for the next 3
weeks we will be collecting money for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society. The
homeroom that raises the most money will be awarded a catered pasta
luncheon from the Olive Garden. Any and all donations are appreciated. Just
bring in our donation to your homeroom teacher and get involved.

Politics club will meet next Tuesday, March 4th in B24