[Fuller Info] announcements 1/29/14

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Wed Jan 29 08:55:53 EST 2014

Politics club will meet today at 3:00 in B24. We will be watching and
discussing, President Obama's State of the Union address.

There will be no Interact meeting this Thursday, we will meet next week.

Calling all 8th graders.  Wednesday is the last day to make your payments
to reserve your spot for Dodgeball at Frozen Ropes!  Get a group of your
friends together and come to Dodgeball night this Saturday, February 1st
from 6:30 to 8:30.  Space is limited to the first 60 registrations.  Please
send in your $20 payment in an envelope with your name and Dodgeball
written on the front.  Give to Mrs Slason or Mrs Chaplin in the office.

Keefe Tech applications are due this week, please drop them off in guidance

Fuller's Future Scientists & Engineers club will meet today at 3:00 pm.
The tower project competition will be held today.

Yearbook club will not meet today, we will meet next week.

No afterschool sports  today and tomorrow- due to basketball game's