[Fuller Info] Academic Calendar Survey

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Thu Jan 23 14:41:42 EST 2014

Dear Parents:
Framingham Public Schools understands the significant impact of school
schedules on student, staff, family and community activities. With this in
mind, we are planning an Academic Calendar Survey that seeks your views on
holidays, early release days, parent-teacher conferences and other related
issues.

Designed by independent technology and communications firm K12 Insight, the
survey will launch on Friday, January 24, 2014. If your email address is on
file with the district, you will receive an invitation to participate. The
survey will also be accessible via a public link on the district’s website
at www.framingham.k12.ma.us. All feedback is confidential, with responses
anonymous to FPS staff, so please feel comfortable answering honestly. Once
the survey closes on Friday, January 31, 2014, we will share the results.

Thank you for taking the time to participate. We value your perspectives,
which will help ensure a 2014-2015 academic calendar that reflects our core
beliefs in learning, diversity, collegiality and individual responsibility.

Sincerely,
Dr. Stacy L. Scott
Superintendent of Schools