[Fuller Info] announcements 12/17/13

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Tue Dec 17 09:38:23 EST 2013

NO AFTERSCHOOL ACTIVITIES TODAY --- LATE BUSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED

The 8th grade is having a fundraiser:

Fuller Scoops Night @ Ben & Jerry’s

Thursday December 19, 2013

6-8 PM

A portion of all proceeds will go to fund 8th grade year end activities

Fuller Family- this is a reminder that the food drive continues and you are
running out of time to win your team an ice cream social!  The team that
brings in the most donations by the 16th of December will win a great
memory for their team.  So keep your spirit up and give, give, give!

Ski club meeting for ALL NEW members on Wednesday December 18th at 2:30 in
Mrs. Aucoin’s room, B17.

Yearbook club will not meet this week, we will meet again after vacation

Five Guys Fundraiser:

Our next PTO fundraiser is scheduled for today, December 17th at Five
Guys.  No flyer is necessary, so stop by between 3-10 pm to enjoy a burger
and some fries. Monies raised during this fundraiser go directly to the PTO
and support Fuller activities.  NOTE: Five Guys does use peanut oil and has
open containers of peanuts around.

Dear Parents,

            Mrs. Columbo and I would like to thank all of the parents and
volunteers who joined us for the Turkey Trot. Without support from the PTO
and volunteers we would not be able to run such a successful event.  This
year we had 287 students sign up for the race, which is the most we have
ever had. We greatly appreciate all the parents who braved the weather,
held up our tents, and handed out water and snacks. Please accept our
gratitude for your help and we are looking forward to working with you
again next year.

Thank You

Lisa Columbo, & Kevin Gill (P.E. Staff)

There will be an Interact meeting on Wednesday after school in the
cafeteria at 2:30-3:30 pm

Politics club will not be meeting this week.