[Fuller] Sage screening

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Tue Dec 3 15:22:16 EST 2013

Attached is essential information for those who want to refer a student for
Sage screening to determine if services are warranted.  Referrals are due
by Dec. 18th if students are to be screened this year.  There are
translations in Portuguese and Spanish attached.  Please do not hesitate to
contact me if you have any questions at all.  Please let me know that you
have received this email.

Thanks
Robin Ciporkin
Fuller Middle School