[Fuller] announcements

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Mon Nov 25 12:52:31 EST 2013

Turkey Trot race times

Grade 6    8:25 – 9:15

Grade 7    9:08 – 9:45

Grade 8    9:50- 10:30

Turkey trot will run rain or shine!!

If you are running make sure to take an extra change of clothes

Hey there Fuller Family- you should really be proud of yourselves!  To date
we have collected over 1100 non-perishable food items for our food drive.
That is something to be really proud of!  We will certainly be able to help
our families this Thanksgiving holiday.  Remember that we will continue to
collect food through the month of December for the winter holiday break.
Thanks for your participation and generosity.  The winning homeroom will be
announced on Wednesday at the Turkey Trot!

Are you wearing your favorite sports team-wear today?  After all it is
Spirit Week!  For just $.25 a day you can participate in Spirit Week.  Buy
your sticker from a student council rep, Ms. Gallagher, or Ms. Slason.
Tomorrow is twin day and Wednesday is team pride day.  Which team will show
up to the pep rally with the most spirit?  Only time will tell!

Thank you to the 20 Interact Student members that gave 3 hours of their
time on Saturday to rake leaves for the elderly.  Your generosity and
compassion does not go unnoticed.  You are truly special young people!

*There will be a late bus tomorrow Tuesday,  November 26th*

The Interact club will be raking leaves for the elderly this weekend. We
will be meeting on Saturday morning at 8:45 at the Plymouth church on
Edgell Rd. Come on out if you want to donate a couple hours of your time.