[Fuller] announcements

Fuller Info Group fuller at lists.framingham.k12.ma.us
Wed Nov 20 08:52:20 EST 2013

On November 27, 2013 we will be having our 7th Fuller Middle School Turkey
Trot. There will be a one- mile track set up around the school for students
to run and compete against their classmates as well as their rival teams
and homerooms. The run will be held at different times throughout the
morning according to grade level.

               After crossing the finish line, students are given a snack
and bottle of water. Last year many of our Fuller parents contributed their
time and donation of these items. Once again we are asking for your help.
Donations of water, pretzels, crackers, granola bars, fresh cut orange
slices and other *healthy* snack items *(we would like to stay away from
chips and cookies)* would be greatly appreciated by all of the Fuller
community.

Please contact Lisa Columbo (lcolumbo at framingham.k12.ma.us) or Kevin Gill (
kgill at framingham.k12.ma.us) if you are able to donate your time or snack
items to this exciting event.

We will be sending out more information over the next week regarding times
and other events going on.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Lisa Columbo and Kevin Gill

Fuller P.E.

                                      PIE PICK UP

Your pies are available for pick up TODAY Wednesday November 20th from 1:00
– 5:30.  They are frozen and cannot be stored at the school so please make
every effort to be there or have someone pick them up for you.  We will be
at the side entrance door – near the cafeteria, in the parent pick up
parking lot – (Mass Bay side of the school) Just pull up and knock- no need
to go the office.

Thank you so much for your support; this was a great fundraiser for the PTO
and Fuller Middle School.

Barbie Convery

barbieconvery at gmail.com

*There will be a late bus next Tuesday November 26th*

7th & 8th grade girls interested in playing basketball this year, there
will be a meeting with the coach on Thursday November 21st at 3:00 in the
cafeteria

Math club will meet today afterschool in preparation for the meet Thursday
in Sudbury. Please see Mr. Cardarelli for a permission slip or if you might
have trouble getting to the meet.

*Politics club will meet today at 3:00 pm in B24. Our topics will be the
50th anniversary of the Kennedy Assassination and its effects on the United
States. All are welcome to join.*

*There will be a short Interact meeting this Thursday in the cafeteria at
2:30. Please arrive on time, see Mrs. Gallagher if there are any questions.*

The food drive is still going on; please bring in all donations to your
homeroom teachers. Donations will be picked up on Thursday by Interact
members.

Spirit week is next week – Monday is sports day, Tuesday is twin day,
Wednesday is team pride day. Tickets can be purchased by seeing an Interact
member, Mrs. Slason in the office or Mrs. Gallagher in B40.